Full-Time Program Start Dates 2015
Part-Time Program Start Dates 2015
Awards & Credentials
- DermaMed Solutions AESTHETIC EDUCATION AWARD
- Accredited by Naccas
- Member of American Association of Cosmetology Schools
- Bioelements Company: School of the Year Program
* Please Note: Sales Tax may vary dependent on city where school is located.
Open Doors To Success With A Career In Esthetics
The job market for careers in esthetics is expected to grow 26% more than the average job market, according to 2011 statistics from the Bureau of Labor and Statistics. This is the right time to cash in on an education in esthetics.
Training in this field can lead to many exciting careers, such as:
- Skin Therapist, Medical Spa Esthetician, Hair Removal Specialist
- Makeup Artist or Beauty Consultant
- Salon or Spa Owner and many more!
Learn More Than You Thought Possible In A Short Time
In the first week of your esthetician classes, you will learn the foundations of what you’ll need:
- Skincare and hand treatments
- Facial massage and facial procedures
In the rest of your esthetics training, you will learn how to do and use even more things that will help you, for example:
- Methods to help control acne and methods to reduce scarring
- How to even out pigmentation
- Diverse speed waxing techniques for hair removal
- Chemical peels
- Aromatherapy and back massage
- Makeup and eyelash applications
- And many other things that will help you help people feel better about themselves!
Be Ready For The Job Market In A Short Time
You will have an impressive range of skills, and it could be even further enhanced if you took advantage of one of our many internship opportunities designed to give you real-world, practical experience before you’ve even graduated.
How To Get Started
All you need to get started is to get in touch with us. We’ll get back to you shortly and help you schedule a tour of either one of our two campuses, or we’ll answer any question you have. You’ll see how easy it is to get started on a successful career.